Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9.21.10



This shirt is beyond comfortable. I want to try to make it, I think it would be pretty easy, just two pieces of fabric.


After I let my hair air-dry, it gets very curly, which i love, but the next day it is huge and if I brush it, very frizzy. So the day after, I usually just put it up in a pony and bobby-pin it. Since my hair is short enough, I can take the extra bit of hair from the pony tail, take a bobby-pin and put that up too. Looks like I actually took time to do my hair, but super easy =) .....i just have 20,833 bobby pins in my hair at the end of the day.


shirt: JCPenney ($3)
jeans: Maurice's
headband: Claire's
shoes: DSW

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the shirt! I have one similar to it and want more. Your hair looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you standing on the bathtub makes me nervous. Please be careful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt looks super comfy! and I like how you did your hair. I wish I had curly hair... or at least wavy hair! My h air is so flat and straight it's so boring.

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks nice up like that...I wish I wish I wish I had curly hair!

    ReplyDelete