Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cotton loveliness



I will continue my love affair with Talbot's in this post. I am in love with this skirt. It has, count 'em, not two, but four pockets. And the buttons are too perfect. I knew in the store that I wanted to wear a button up white shirt with it, but I really didn't have one. Fortunately, I was drawn to The Limited because of the storefront. Their clothing is beautiful as well, with many of the details that I love, but too expensive for a college student. They must have heard I was coming. They had their final sale. I forgot to put on the pearls that I would wear with this outfit, so use your imagination.


shirt: The Limited
skirt: Talbot's
heels: JCPenney
pearls [imaginary]: gift from my mom

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet skirt! I love the buttons! And those shoes are awesome...Ive been looking for a nice pair of red flats...hmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt, especially with those red shoes! :)

    www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete