Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ring


It's interesting how your own likes change over the years. I used to hate the idea of rings. Probably due to the fact that I lost the first real ring I got. Mom found it on the floor, in the toilet paper plastic. Oops. After that, I was convinced that I would have a necklace instead of an engagement ring. Well, that's a different story.

So this is my cocktail ring. I'll put it to good use with all those cocktails that I consume. ;) Now that I think about it, it's been awhile since I had some fruit cocktail.

Ring: Target

1 comment:

  1. Lol.

    I have a lot of cocktail rings that I don't use much anymore! I should wear them again. They're just sitting in one of the boxes in our attic. I've been giving away jewelry on my site, and that's because some of them really need a place to call home! That is a nice one you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete