Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

C'est la mode.

Have you ever listened to the French language? I find it fascinating. My mom and I decided that we will definitely be teaching ourselves French this summer. I am quite excited. I remember in Breakfast at Tiffany's, they taught Audrey Hepburn's character French, so that she would be classy and sophisticated. Well, I am incredibly excited about learning [even if just a little] French. I would one day love to go to Paris. Hm. Maybe one day when mom and I are fluent.......

That's the fashion.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to speak French, too! I took up Spanish because it's the most necessary to learn :-/ I had to make a "wise" decision. If I had to make a fun one, I would pick French!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Spanish seemed the most "sensible" and easily used. But maybe one day I will travel to France and put these lessons to good use ;)

    ReplyDelete