Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I need more hats

I love hats. They are phenomenal. People don't wear them much anymore. I wish I could pull off a fedora. Maybe I should try...hm. Most of the time I wish I could live in the '50s. So jealous of all of those clothes. But then, sometimes I dress like this. Converse, bold colors and a sweet hat. (Sadly I only have two--this one and a red 20s-inspired one) I really like making different kind of jewelry. Okay, I don't really make it. The long necklace is my roomie's silver chain and I added a pick I found, zipper and part of an old Judson id. For some reason, I love this. I wish I could figure out my style. Eclectic, I guess? :-)

Red Tank: Wal-Mart
Gray T-shirt: Target
Jeans: Goodwill
Green Shirt: Goodwill
Hat: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment