Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Classic Femininity

I love wearing feminine clothes. It's fun and it makes me happy. I don't always dress how Jackie O would, but I make an attempt to put on nice clothes on a pretty regular basis. When I was being inspired by the great fashion icon that Jackie O is, I realized that she wore pearls. Alot. I wear pearls every now and then. They don't seem to go with every outfit that a college student typically has.


Pardon the picture quality. It's just my webcam on my mac. But it will have to do. My roomie, as Jack Sparrow would say, commandeered my Nikon for the day. And yes, I did take these pictures in my shower. It's probably the best place to see a "full length" view if you can call it that. This is what I wore to church today. I felt quite lovely in it. It took me a long time to change into 'regular' clothes since it was such a fun outfit, but eventually Art History called. Anyway, I'm wearing my mom's pearls, a summer dress from Goodwill and a sweater I have had from high school. See? Good fashion doesn't mean you have to pay shocking prices :-)

Dress: Goodwill
Sweater: Maurice's
Heels: JCPenney

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog of yours ~ looks like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete