Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

more TOMS!



This is one of the many outfits that I tried on for an interview tomorrow. I got my new silver TOMS today! =) So this is not the final outfit for the interview, primarily because I don't know what that is yet. Pants or skirt? Oh the dilemma.

shirt: Charlotte Russe
skirt: Talbot's
shoes: TOMS

While looking at old pictures for inspiration, I discovered that I stick to about two pairs of shoes. My goal is to now variate my shoes, as I have a wide collection.

Wish me luck tomorrow! Interview at 1:30p with LTD Commodities.

1 comment:

  1. hi! I've seen those TOMS shoes around a lot, they look like they are comfy but to tell you the truth I just couldn't figure out why girls like them so much, I'm growing to like them though! I think that skirt is very flattering on you and as far as skirts or pants I say whatever makes you feel more comfortable. =)

    ReplyDelete