Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

LBD

 The last time I wore this dress I wore a necklace, but it always got caught in the fabric. Thus, I ditched the necklaces for a pair of lovely earrings today :)


I got this dress for a wedding dress rehearsal of one of my friend's. Speaking of which I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding, and i absolutely ADORE my dress. Amazingly comfortable and classy. [I just need to lay off the ice cream to make sure I still fit into it!]  I'm so glad I got this one. I need to stitch the straps [a bit loose], but otherwise I love this dress.


dress: Herberger's
cardigan: Sears
tights: JCP
shoes: Target
earrings: Claire's
coat: Target

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! Really like the look of the left picture and the middle one...but the middle is my favorite. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love that dress, a pretty black dress is always a must in any girls closet. =D

    ReplyDelete